Kirsten’s Digital Life Project
Thrilled to revitalize Kirsten’s Digital Life after a year-long hiatus. In that year, my boys have grown up so much. Over the Christmas break, the boys and I spent some time imagining what 2016 will be like. One of the ideas that came up was to do a digital project together. So, kirstensdigitallife.com will become a place where we try new ideas together, primarily at the intersection of technology and family life. We expect to try out new apps, research project ideas and have tough conversations about questions such as:
- How do we make social media a family experience – so that we’re all safe and connected?
- How do we make sure that technology helps us instead of distracts us?
- How can we use technology to make something easier for our family?
- What do we need to know about using technology respectfully? What boundaries do we expect to have as a family?
- How can we use technology to teach important life skills? To grow and learn?
We’ll have fun along the way, as we look for unique ways to solve problems or make things better and share what we love about technology.
Our hope is that you’ll share, too. We hope you’ll share the important conversations that you’re having. Or, the fun new app or tool that made something easier. We have lots of questions to explore. You’re welcome to join us.